Review of Force Unleashed 2

Any reviews you may have for games, electronics, or anything else, can be posted here!

Review of Force Unleashed 2

Postby Joelfigbars » Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:23 pm

I decided that it was in my best interest to rent this game after I sort of liked the first game. I played it in time for VGAs so I can ready for any other games in case anything I like is anounced. Don't considered this a review because its not worth a full review just an over view. This is game is'nt Terrible but really short. 90 percent of the game takes place in one planet. There are really cool freefall sections. The graphics are amazing espically in HD. The combat is alot alike the first one and the camera is professional and cinematic. You blow through it on hardest difficulty in 4 hours.The story is dumb and not as good as first one. There is a good and evil ending both being stupid. I say rent if want to continue starkillers journey. I'll give a 6 out of 10. :d:
Joelfigbars
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Re: Review of Force Unleashed 2

Postby Scott » Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:09 pm

I bought the first one and took it back for store credit. Was garbage in my opinion. The second one is being tore into even more by critiques so I felt it was in my best interest to just avoid it.
Scott
Administrator
Administrator

Postby GeneralChaz9 » Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:39 pm

Well I liked the first for PSP as it felt like an arcade action game but dont really like the PS3 version. I was very disappointed when they cancelled the PSP version of The Force Unleashed 2. Guess I shouldnt be too disappointed.
Gaming is a way to show someone you ARE better than them :P
PSN:GeneralChaz9
Steam Name: TheAlmightyTaDaryl
Twisted Metal is my childhood game, and will forever be my favorite gaming franchise as long as I live. \m/
GeneralChaz9
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Postby Spart » Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:50 am

The first time i played it for xbox360, ive never seen better graphics. The game graphics where like the pre-rendered ones in TFU1. The gameplay is indeed short. I would give the game a 6.5 :d:
Spart
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to Reviews